Ready for Investigation: Sony GigE and Camera Link Cameras with CCD and Pregius Global Shutter CMOS Sensors
On Behalf of our User Community, a Warm-Hearted Welcome to Sony Image Sensing Solutions.
Thank you, Sony, for sharing the specifications of your industrial machine vision cameras with Sony CCD and Pregius Global Shutter CMOS sensors in the standardized format of Imaging.market.
One of the key USPs of Sony's Camera Link cameras is their Bulk Trigger Mode to capture a sequence of up to 16 images with different settings, e.g. exposure time, gain, and ROI. The sequence can be captured at max. frame rate after a single trigger or in Sequential Trigger Mode, where a single image is captured for each trigger toggeling up to 16 successive settings.
Now, Imaging and Machine Vision experts can get directly to the Sony cameras they are looking for:
- Sony GigE Vision cameras with CCD sensor
- Sony GigE Vision cameras with Sony Pregius CMOS Global Shutter sensor
- Sony Camera Link cameras with CCD sensor
- Sony Camera Link cameras with Sony Pregius CMOS Global Shutter sensor
- Sony industrial machine vision cameras of < 1 MP resolution
- Sony industrial machine vision cameras of 1 - 3 MP resolution
- Sony industrial machine vision cameras of 5 - 10 MP resolution
- Sony industrial machine vision color cameras
- Sony industrial machine vision greyscale cameras
They all ready for detailed investigation and comparison based on our standardized specification format. Find the camera that meets your vision system specification and request a quotation directly from Sony via Imaging.market.