- Home >
- For Suppliers
We strive to simplify and accelerate the journey of finding and selecting the right imaging products and partners, globally. At the same time, Imaging.market is designed to generate highly qualified leads for suppliers of imaging components and to reduce their marketing and sales efforts. Thus, we create a win-win situation for suppliers as well as for system engineers, development managers, and purchasers as Imaging.market makes the lead generation easier and the sales process faster.
3 Steps to Generate Qualified Leads via Imaging.market:
- - Send us an export of your product database with the technical attributes and documents that you want to share.
- - Grant us the rights to show your product images.
- - Receive qualified leads from B2B customers via Imaging.market free of charge for the first 3 months.
Contact us today and we will get you started: firstname.lastname@example.org
What is the concept of the platform?
It is a shop without pricing information for lead generation instead of online sales
- - State-of-the-art e-commerce platform tweaked for Lead Generation
- - No prices online, no interference with variable pricing and distribution
- - System engineers, development managers and purchasers select relevant products online from a very broad portfolio and send a Request for Quotation.
- - Suppliers receive the Request for Quotation including the customer details.
- - Direct interaction between supplier and customer after lead handover.
- - One-for-all: hosts all product categories needed for imaging systems
- - Well-considered platform design to describe, parameterize, search, filter, and sort products
- - Developed by imaging experts with 20+ years’ experience in imaging
What are the benefits for component OEMs?
Qualified B2B leads, global reach, faster sales
- - Qualified B2B sales leads: concrete RFQ for specific products, incl. customer details. Since Imaging.market is hosting a broad and continuously growing portfolio, customers must have carefully selected your products according to their requirements before placing an RFQ.
- - Opportunity to grow globally: Via Imaging.market you are reaching imaging customers worldwide and more efficiently than ever before.
- - Shorter sales cycles due to more concrete customer requests
- - Savings on budgets for Search Engine Marketing and Advertisements
- - Leverage Cross-Selling: Specialized OEMs obtain visibility of their products side by side with strong brands.
- - Products stand out from competition by your USPs and your brand
- - Easy satisfaction of your customers’ demand to educate themselves about your products by offering rich product information (technical attributes, datasheets, manuals, CAD data, case studies, white papers, application notes, videos, etc.)
Who can join?
Professional imaging component and accessories suppliers worldwide
Imaging.market welcomes manufacturers of high-quality imaging components and accessories like
- - Industrial and scientific cameras, line-scan cameras, vision sensors, camera modules and smart cameras
- - Frame grabbers and camera interface boards
- - Camera lenses, optical filters and accessories
- - Illuminations, pattern projectors, laser modules, strobe controllers and accessories
- - Cable assemblies, connectors and adapters
- - Computers, industrial PCs, vision processors, embedded vision systems
- - Image processing software libraries, SDKs
- - 3D imaging systems, ToF cameras, stereo cameras, 3D imagers, laser-profilometry scanners, etc.
- - Screens for medical, industrial, and outdoor applications
- - Power supplies, network interface cards, and further accessories
The products should be suitable for applications in
- - Manufacturing: Industrial automation, quality inspection, optical measurement, robotics, logistics, etc.
- - Medical and life-sciences: Medical imaging, microscopy, endoscopy, ophthalmology, dermatoscopy, fluorescence analysis, etc.
- - Logistics: In warehouses, reloading sites, production facilities, mobile applications, etc.
- - Traffic: Intelligent Traffic Systems (ITS), tolling, parking, traffic monitoring, law enforcement
- - Security: Access control, document authentication, border control, surveillance, stadiums, etc.
- - Research and Development: Motion analysis, e.g. in biology, architecture, automotive, aerospace, etc.
- - Entertainment: Sports, broadcast, cinematography, etc.
Are your products relevant for the global imaging market?
Please contact us right away: email@example.com
The Imaging.market Team is looking forward to supporting your business.